Monday, November 10, 2008

An award

I much surprised and thrilled when my friend Shama Nagarajan presented me this Inspiring award.
Thank you shama.
I will pass on this award to my blogger friends who have inspired me a lot.
Actually it is much difficult to choose a few , but i love all my friends who encourage me to develop my blog by their valuable comments and suggestions.So I tried to pass this award to as many as possible.

sunshine mom

The cooker

Plantain leaf

Purvas Daawat

Spice club

Ruchi

Kitchen Tantra

Health nut

Passion for cooking

Veg Inspiration

Gita's kitchen

Kailas kitchen

Indian cooking

Vibaas world

Mahimaa's Kitchen

Taste of Mysore

Vegetable Platter

Matt

cookery corner

Adlak's tiny world


Congrats friends!
You can share this award with the bloggers you like.
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Laavanya said...

Hi Viki.. this is my first time here...Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it onto me.

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

thanks a lot for the award dear!

Usha said...

Congrats on your award Viki and thanks for passing it on to me:-)

Yasmeen said...

Oh Thank you Viki:) ,it my pleasure to get the award from you:)

Cham said...

Congrats Viki. Thanks to share with us :)

Purva Desai said...

Congrats on ur award....I am obliged that you consider me worth for this award....
Thanks for sharing it with me...

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on ur award dear. Thank you so much! Thats a very deep word! I am honoured. I never had a clue...that I could also pass on to as many people I want:(

Gita Jaishankar said...

Thank you very much dear for passing on yet another award. I feel so honored. Appreciate your encouragment :)

Lakshmi said...

it is my first time to your blog, you have a nice space here. I am glad to know that my blog has inspired you. Congratulations on your award.

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats! Thank you for considering me:)

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me...

jayasree said...

Congrats on the award. Thank you so much to think of me while passing it.

Jaishree Iyer said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me...

Chow chow Paruppu koottu and peel thogayal

Chow chow / Bangalore Kathirikai / Chayote  A dal curry paruppu koottu with chow chow and a spicy chutney using it's peel (chow chow tho...