Monday, February 8, 2010

Its award time....

Hi friends!

Nithu Bala of Nithu's kitchen and Aparna of Ladies special adukkala have showed their love towards Viki's kitchen by sharing a yummy award with me. Thanks dears. This means a lot to me.



Now as per my recent decision , I am narrating what I admire the most in their blogs.

Ladies Special Adukkala runs from singapore and I absolutely love her non veg dishes very much. Tried her ghee rice along with spicy Chemmeen and its a great success here. Yet to try her Singapore crab. What a temptation ..huh!

You have a great collection Aparna. Eager to see more exciting recipe like this:)

Nithu's collection is very authentic and perfectly guides us through easy steps. Tried her Urid dhal bonda and it disappeared from the plate even before it reached the dinning table. Thanks dear. Your bonda fetched me a lot of appreciation:)
I am flattered by her Ashoka halwa . I should try it real soon. The bread gulab jamun comes handy whenever we need a quick sweet to welcome the guests.

Great job done Nithu! Wanna see more easy and quick recipes like this dear.

Happy blogging and wish you all a great week ahead!

22 comments:

Urmi said...

Heartiest congratulations to you for your award. Keep it up!

Nithu Bala said...

Thank you Dear for all your appreciation...you made my day Dear :-)

FH said...

Enjoy the wards Viki, have a wonderful week too.

Perspectivemedley said...

Congratulations!!.. and so sweet of you for setting space to tell about the beautiful blogs!.. :)

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Congrats on ur award dear...

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards dear :)

Tina said...

Congraaats dear....

ARUNA said...

Congrats buddy!!!

Neetz said...

Congrats dear!!!! :).... hope u get more :)

gtyuk said...

Congratulations Vicky!!! I have one for you too :), and that's a lovely way of thanking them for the award!!!

I tried your chicken salna this week end, came out fantastic and tasty with the parottas, a recipe that will be saved intact in my notes.

Rachana said...

Congratulations dear Viki!

Shama Nagarajan said...

Congrats dear...enjoy

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on your award Viki!!!

Aruna said...

Congrats dear...

Sushma Mallya said...

congraz for the award viki...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congratulations Viki!!!
And guess what???? You have another beautiful award waiting in my blog plz do drop in at my blog to collect it
Cheers
Deepa
http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

Sunitha said...

Congrats on yor award,, keep soaring high.

Padma said...

Congrats on your award Viki.

Anu said...

Congrats on ur award dear..

Siddhi Shirsat said...

hey viki congrats for ur awards...may u gt mny more

Aparna said...

Congrats Viki... I am so happy to know that u tried ghee rice and spicy chemmeen and it came out very well... Thank u so mcuh for your appreciation. Keep rocking...

Sashi said...

Congrats once again Viki !! you deserve it ..

Chow chow Paruppu koottu and peel thogayal

Chow chow / Bangalore Kathirikai / Chayote  A dal curry paruppu koottu with chow chow and a spicy chutney using it's peel (chow chow tho...